Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Life New Blog

So as we all know Live Log City seems to have vanished. It's interesting timing for me - I began the blog "What to do when your parents give you How to Succeed Without Your Parents Money" (the title of my last blog) As a way to journal the story of my life as I embarked upon my new journey - moving to NYC. I wanted a way to share my day to day life as a new New Yorker. It began that way and it also provided as an easy way to tell my friends and family the saga of me and Tony and the difficulties of a long distance relationship. Well, just as live log city seems to have dissolved so has my relationship with Tony. I will not spend any time in this blog (other than this sentence) talking about the events that transpired last week or any of the reasons we fell apart. I am now looking forward and doing everything within my power to move on and create the best possible version of myself. I've always known what a strong woman I could become and now is my opportunity to show the world what I can do and what I will be. So here we are... New Life, New Blog.

In this blog I will share short stories and journals about my life here in the city. I will talk about my dreams and ambitions, my failures and success. I will not hold back and some of it may be fairly personal but I never have and I never will have anything I feel I need to hide from my friends and family. I hope you enjoy my new blog and the new even more confident me.

love.

No comments: